Thursday 11 August 2011

The South of France, here we come..

Well that's it, one website built and waiting for comments; work all as sorted as it can be; the bags are packed, the animals all to be cared for by some very kind folk; and all I have to do now is get some sleep and be prepared for the long drive south.  My only regret is that Dolly (who has a head now, but oh! what a head....) does not have a face or hair; it feels a little mean to leave her thus for a fortnight, but as I'm not sure of what I'm doing I'm equally sure that the thinking time will be worth it!

Meanwhile, I've been promised, no wifi/broadband or washing machine just good food and wine, sun and a pool, and as many books as I can read.  I've also decided that the 10 yr old is old enough to watch a few old favourites, we are going to France with ET, Dirty Dancing, Gremlins and the original Fame, just to name a few... the 1980s are making a serious comeback in the G&G household!

So, have a lovely fortnight all, speak to you in September x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.