Wednesday 2 May 2012

I've been worrying about my dobegirl...

who me?
she seems very quiet and sleepy of late.  The boyf comments on her perfect dogness and I worry, as all mother's do, that there may be something behind it.  This afternoon we discussed taking her to the vet for a check up and as I took her for her evening walk I decided to head back up to High Field, one of her favourite running spots, so she how she was and if I was being paranoid.

As she tore up the hill and kangarooed through the corn, I decided that I'm probably being paranoid! But a check up wouldn't hurt and I don't think there can be anything seriously wrong.

I, on the other hand, all creaking joints and ragged breath could do with being in one of those futuristic worlds where all I need to do is press a button, pop a pill or step into a glass cylindrical gadgety-thingy and suddenly my slightly more worn bodily bits would miraculously be brand-spanking, shiny new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.