Tuesday 26 June 2012

Well, that's it

... I am officially old!  Technically, if we're being picky, I am "officially" old(er) tomorrow; but it was yesterday that I felt it.  The 10yr old became the 11yr old and, as she said with delicious glee, would never again be an age that wasn't double digits.  See?  Old!  Of course, that is only until she reaches "100, or 103" (no, I don't know either) but I "won't be around" to see that.  Bless her, I think she meant it kindly ;o)

After dinner, cake, candles and presents (a Falconry lesson from us, stroke of genius on the boyf's part and should be a fantastic day out) I think it's safe to say that the 11yr old enjoyed her birthday.  I have a lovely picture of the birthday girl and had every intention of posting it today.  But, in true old girl style, was asleep on the sofa last night by about 9pm... I'll endeavour to keep my eyes open for a little longer tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.