Wednesday 11 July 2012

Something new

The internet is full of articles on how to get your blog to make money, gain legions of readers, become your second income etc.  That's not what I want mine to become, but I do like the part in all of it that talks about structuring your written output (to draw in regular readers).  It appeals to my hint o'OCD, I like structure; not that I see "Make It Mondays" or "Foodie Friday's" in my near future.  I do however rather like the idea of "Wordless Wednesdays", that once a week I'll post a picture and nothing more.  It is an extension of the 365 projects that are also so popular at the moment; I would love to have the time and perseverance for such a project, I seriously considered it at the start of this year, but I know myself too well.  It's not so much about the self discipline, as it is about finding a photo a day that I think would be worthy of the record; pictures of my cooker hood or the umpteenth of the dogs sleeping would soon be pretty dull!  So, as this is supposed to be wordless, I'll say no more and instead start my first of the Wordless Wednesday series with a picture of.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.