Wednesday 13 February 2013

imapiece

My #imapiece jigsaw pieces have been on the to-finish list for such a long time.  They started off easily enough, the fabrics are leftovers from quilts that I made for the 11yr old when she was a baby, lined with felt for stability and rigidity.  Blanket stitched together, they then languished at the bottom of the sewing basket waiting for inspiration.  In the end it was far more simple than I had been thinking, three of my favourite words and some decoration care of the 11yr old.  




I have enjoyed making my three pieces and I love popping over to the Craftivist site to see the other pieces that people have been making, there are some truly beautiful ones... I am looking forward to seeing how the final complete "piece" all fits together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.