Friday 3 May 2013

Regrowing Celery and other things

As my little Pak Choi is doing so well, I started on a Celery and this is a quick glimpse of the progress so far.  I also planted on my second Pak Choi and will wait to see what happens with that.  It has quite a few sprouts coming up from the base, which is why I left it that bit longer in the water - to give them a chance to get taller, so it's a little haphazard, we'll see what happens.


The Celery is a slower grower, but I'm impressed by the bunching - it looks productive!  Unlike the Pak Choi, which looks like the second little shoot is never going to go any further than it has.  I need to find out more about Pak Choi as I'm not entirely sure what it does now and when and what I can do with it.

Meanwhile, my apple tree is budding in a beautiful deep pink:


We have horses, and a foal - who doesn't love a foal, now grazing in the bottom field:



And, as Megs snuck into the last celery picture and we're indulging in a little cute today, here's a gratuitous picture of Finn doing what he does best...


making cute look easy.  I almost forgive the thunk on the chest wakeup call at 4ish this morning.  Almost.  She says, smiling fondly ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.